Know about CUCET
Chandigarh University has decided to conduct an entrance cum scholarship test named as Chandigarh University-Common Entrance Test (CUCET) for admission to various programs so as to provide an opportunity to bright and inquisitive young minds from across the country to study in most challenging and diverse academic environment. The CUCET test will be used for admissions cum scholarship purpose which is aimed at recognizing the achievements, potential & talent of the students by providing a chance-to-all to win scholarships and study at Chandigarh University in futuristic & cutting-edge programs of their choice. The test will be based on the syllabi of concerned qualifying examination and aptitude for that subject.
The objective of this policy is to establish University's commitment to admit deserving students on Merit basis and reward them with scholarships through Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET). This policy also aims to provide transparency and objectivity in administering and disbursing Chandigarh University Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate scholarships.
The CUCET is mandatory for under mentioned courses:
Admit students of
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharmacy)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Integrated Law programs (B.A+LLB, BBA+LLB, BCom+LLB)
- Pharm D.
- Master of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
- Master of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics)
- Master of Pharmacy (Pharmacology)
- Master of Pharmacy (Industrial Pharmacy)
- Master of Law
For rest of the courses CUCET will act as scholarship test module/interface.
- Recognise student achievement;
- Giving all the students an additional opportunity to win scholarships;
- Assist students to overcome financial barriers in undertaking quality higher education in the course of their choice; and
- Support students to achieve professional success in the futuristic areas of education.
This policy applies to all the applicants aspiring to pursue Under-Graduate (UG) and Post-Graduate (PG) programmes at Chandigarh University for Scholarships.
For B.E, B.Pharmacy, MBA, Integrated Law programs (B.A+LLB, BBA+LLB, BCom+LLB) and B.Sc (Hons),Pharm D., Master of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics), Master of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry), Master of Pharmacy (Pharmacology), Master of Pharmacy (Industrial Pharmacy), Master of Law
CUCET will be mandatory with an exception for those who secure more than 90% marks in qualifying examination or upto 50000 rank in JEE.
For UG Courses
A student who has scored 50% or more marks in their secondary Education (10+2) or student appearing for secondary education (10+2) from a recognized Board (CBSE/PSEB/ICSE or any other recognized State/National Board).
For PG Courses
A student who has scored 50% or more marks in their Graduation from recognized University.
For detailed scholarship eligibility of all courses, visit-
CU Scholarship for Outstanding Students
To encourage good and brilliant students to acquire higher education, Chandigarh University is providing a SCHOLARSHIP to outstanding pool of studentsApply Today