Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test
Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is a national-level entrance exam and scholarship test mandatory for admission. This exam forms the basis of eligibility that is mandatory for admission in Engineering, MBA, Pharmacy, LLM, and Integrated Law programs. The amount of the scholarship depends on the fee of the program, the date of admission, and the performance of the student in CUCET.
Programs For which CUCET is Compulsory:
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharmacy)
- Pharm D.
- Master of Pharmacy (Industrial Pharmacy)
- Master of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics)
- Master of Pharmacy (Pharmacology)
- Integrated Law programs (BA+LLB, BBA+LLB, B. Com + LLB)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Specialized MBA Programs
- Master of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
- Master of Law (LLM)